Thai Embassy in Norway

Thai EmbassyThe Royal Thai Embassy is located in Oslo Norway. You can apply for a Thai visa at the Thai embassy in Norway if you are a Norwegian. There are a number of visa options. The first is a 2 months tourist visa, there is also a 3 month business visa, then if you are married to a Thai there is a 3 month marriage visa. If you are over 50 there is also the option of a retirement visa for Thailand. Speak to the embassy about your visa options.

The Royal Thai Embassy in Norway

Thai Embassy in Norway

Thai Embassy in Norway
Thai Embassy in Norway
The Royal Thai Embassy Eilert Sundts gt. 4 0244 Oslo
Visa section Office open: Mon-Fri 09.00-12.00
Tel: +47 91174431 (only telephone enquiries 9.00 -10.30 and 13.30 – 16.00 )
General enquiries
Tel: +47 22128660 (only telephone enquiries:Mon-Fri 09.00 -16.00)
Fax: +47 22049969

Thai Embassy in Norway


Incoming search terms:

About Tracey Brown

I develop websites and content for websites related to embassies from around the world. See more pages and content about Thai embassies from around the world. From Canada to Nepal all Thai embassies have been listed here. See the other websites listed on the sidebar for US, Canadian and British embassies. If there are address changes or Embassy contact details changes then please email me on my profile on Google+
error: Content is protected !!