Thai Embassy in Brunei

Thai EmbassyIn Brunei the Thai Embassy is located in Bandar Seri Begawan near to the Bendahara primary school. If you wish to visit Thailand then this embassy will be able to issue you with the relevant Thai visa for you visit or stay in Thailand. There are a number of visa options. If you are a Thai national this embassy can register your death, wedding or birth of your child. They can also issue a Thai passport for you as a Thai national. The contact details and a map showing the location of the embassy has been listed below.

You can also contact the Embassy if you need assistance with apply for a new Thai passport or a new Thai ID card while in Brunei. They will also assist you with registering a baby born abroad or with registering a marriage abroad.

Royal Thai Embassy in Brunei

Thai Embassy in Brunei

Royal Thai Embassy in Brunei
Royal Thai Embassy in Brunei
No2. Simpang 682, Bunut, BF1320, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Tel: +673 2653108 - 9
Fax: +673 2653032
E-mail :
Office Hours
8:30 am - 11:30pm and 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday except on public holidays
For Visa and Legalization Application : 8:30 am – 11:30 am

Incoming search terms:

About Tracey Brown

I develop websites and content for websites related to embassies from around the world. See more pages and content about Thai embassies from around the world. From Canada to Nepal all Thai embassies have been listed here. See the other websites listed on the sidebar for US, Canadian and British embassies. If there are address changes or Embassy contact details changes then please email me on my profile on Google+
error: Content is protected !!