Home » Thai Consulate » Thai Consulate Savannakhet

Thai Consulate Savannakhet

Thai EmbassyNote that there is a temporary Thai Consulate in Savannakhet in Laos. The Consulate is popular with expats in Thailand to obtain a Thai visa as the embassy is not as crowded as the Thai Embassy in KL.

Its also not as crowded as the Thai Embassy in Cambodia which is well known to be very busy. The Savannakhet Consulate has been around for a number of years and it is much more conveniently located close to the border and hotels than the Thai Embassy in Vientiane which is a bit far off to the hotels. The contact details and a map has been added for the Consulate as well as their times and contact details such as their address, email, telephone numbers and fax numbers in Laos which have been listed below. If you have any questions then you can ask them about your Thai visa..

Thai Consulate in Savannakhet

Thai Consulate in Savannakhet

.Thai Consulate in Savannakhet

Thai Consulate in Savannakhet
Thai Consulate in Savannakhet
229 Thahae Road Ban Thameuang, Kaysone Phomvihane District, Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR,
Tel : (856-41) 212-373, (856-41) 252-080
Fax: (856-41) 252-078, (856-41) 212-370
Email : thaisvk@mfa.go.th
Office Hours : 8.30 – 16.30 hours Monday-Friday (except Thai & Lao Official Holidays)
Visa Application Hours : 09.00 – 11.00 hours Monday-Friday
Visa Collection Hours : 14.00-16.30 hours on the next working day


VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 7.0/10 (3 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
Thai Consulate Savannakhet, 7.0 out of 10 based on 3 ratings

Incoming search terms:

About Tracey Brown

I develop websites and content for websites related to embassies from around the world. See more pages and content about Thai embassies from around the world. From Canada to Nepal all Thai embassies have been listed here. See the other websites listed on the sidebar for US, Canadian and British embassies. If there are address changes or Embassy contact details changes then please email me on my profile on Google+