This is the Thai Consulate in Hong Kong details. Note that Hong Kong does not have a Thai Embassy as this falls under the Thai Embassy in Beijing. There is however a Thai Consulate in Hong Kong and we have listed their contact details below. There is a map, contact details such as their email, telephone numbers and fax numbers.
Thai Consulate in Hong Kong
You can ask them about applying for a Thai marriage visa, retirement visa if you are retiring in Thailand or a Thai educational visa for Thailand. If you are a BNO passport holder then you need to ask the Thai Consulate about your visa status for Thailand. There used to be a listing for BNO visa free countries listed. You need to check is this is still valid for Thailand.
Royal Thai Consulate in Hong Kong
|Thai Consulate in Hong Kong|
|8/F, Fairmont House, 8 Cotton Tree Drive, Central, Hong Kong|
|Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Except official holidays)|
|For document legalisation|
|Submit & Retrieve 9:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Tel: (+852) 2521 6481 to 5|
|Fax: (+852) 2521 8629|
Thai Tourist (Tourist Visa)
Division of Visas and Alien Travel Documents
Phone : 0 2575 1062 to 4
Fax : 0 2575 1066
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This type of visa is issued to foreigners wishing to enter the Kingdom for the purpose of tourism (TR). See also the listing on the Thai Immigration page on here as well as the visa on arrival in Thailand on here.
- 3 months (Single Entries)
- 12 months (Multiple Entries)
Period of stay in the Kingdom
- 60 days per time
- 1,000 baht (Single Entries)
- 5,000 baht (Multiple Entries)
- 20,000 baht / person
- 40,000 baht / family
- Passport or document in lieu of a passport. Service life not less than 6 months
- A completed visa form.
- Two 2 ½ inch photographs (taken within the last 6 months / without hats and dark glasses)
- Evidence showing that you will leave Thailand after the end of your trip, such as a round-trip air ticket. or to travel to a third country
- Documents from travel agencies. (If traveling with a tour company)
- You may also be asked to present additional documents or conduct an interview with the applicant.
Telephone : 0 2572 8442 and 0 2203 5000 Ext. 32301
Email : email@example.com
Likewise also see the Thai Consulate Chicago as well as the Thai Embassy in Beijing and the Thai Consulate in Chengdu.
Incoming search terms:
- thai consulate hk
- hong kong thai consulate
- Thai embassy in Hong Kong
- thailand consulate hong kong contact
- Thai Embassy Indonesia (1.000)
- Thai Embassy in Laos (1.000)
- Royal Thai Embassy Kathmandu (1.000)
- Thai Embassy in Pakistan (1.000)
- Thai Embassy Korea (1.000)
- Thai Embassy Australia (1.000)
- Thai Embassy in Dhaka (1.000)