Thai Immigration

Thai EmbassySee the details for Thai Immigration in Thailand. These are the contact details while in Thailand or abroad for Thai Immigration. These are the most recent details which has been listed for the department and they can answer questions which the Thai embassy might not be bale to answer for you. Free free to call them while in Thailand or visit their offices for more information about your Thai visa and immigration to Thailand.

Continue reading Thai Immigration

Tourist Visa for Thailand

Thai EmbassyFirstly you need to understand the Tourist Visa for Thailand. The tourist visa is the most common visa that the Thai Embassy will issue. They issue millions of them each year around the world. The tourist visa is a 60 day visa to visit Thailand. This visa can also be extended in Thailand at Thai immigration for another 30 days for a fee of 1,900 THB. If you are planning on visiting Thailand then consider the tourist visa as not everyone can get a visa on arrival.

Continue reading Tourist Visa for Thailand

Re-Entry Permits in Thailand TM8

Thai EmbassyDownload the TM8 form Thailand or TM 8 form Thailand you can download below as the re-entry permits in Thailand. The re-entry permit in Thailand is needed when you are going to leave the country and wish to keep your current visa status when you return. If you have a marriage visa or a retirement visa in Thailand which has already been extended to a 1 year visa  then you need to have a re-entry permit when you want to leave Thailand.

Continue reading Re-Entry Permits in Thailand TM8

Thai Marriage Visa

Thai EmbassyThese are the requirements for the Thai Marriage Visa. If you are married to a Thai or have a Thai child then you can live in Thailand on a marriage visa also known as an “O” visa which is a Thailand visa for a foreigner with a Thai family. The requirements for the visa are as follows including the financial requirements of the “O” visa in Thailand. Note that this is a 3 month visa when you enter Thailand and needs to be extended inside Thailand much like the retirement or “OA” visa in Thailand as listed on this website. Never overstay your visa.

Continue reading Thai Marriage Visa

Thai Retirement Visa

Thai EmbassyIf you are over the age of 50 and looking at a Thai visa as you want to retire in Thailand then consider the requirements for the Thai retirement visa for Thailand – also known as the “OA” visa at the Thai embassy. You start by apply for this visa at the Thai embassy in your country. The visa is valid for 3 months once you enter Thailand. During this 3 months you need to extend the visa for 1 year.

Continue reading Thai Retirement Visa

Thai Embassy in London

Thai EmbassySee the details from the Thai Embassy in London. If you are in the UK and wish to apply for a Thai visa for Thailand then you can no longer apply for a Thai marriage visa or Thai “O” visa at the Thai Embassy in Hull as from the 15th January 2014 you now have to apply at the Thai Embassy in London. Note that these are the latest changes in Thai visa application in the UK. Thai nationals can also get assistance to renew their passport or apply for a new Thai ID card.

Continue reading Thai Embassy in London

Royal Thai Embassy Washington

Thai EmbassySee the Royal Thai Embassy Washington on here. There are a number of Thai embassies in the United States. The Royal Thai embassy in Washington is the most popular Thai embassy in the US with regards to a Thai visa. This embassy can issue you a marriage visa if you have a Thai wife, also called the Thai “O” visa. If you are going to do business in Thailand or work in Thailand then you need to have a business visa or Thai “B” visa for Thailand.

Continue reading Royal Thai Embassy Washington