If you are wondering what the fees as for a visa on arrival then these have been added below. Note that this is applicable to certain countries only. You will also need to check that you have enough money for your stay in Thailand as they may ask for proof of your ability to enter and leave the country. There was a temporary lowering of the cost until February 2017 however after this date the costs is again back to the older rates. The visa on arrival fees are as follows listed below. Note that if you are Indian you can apply for a visa from the Thai Embassy in New Delhi.
Thai Visa on Arrival Fees
- Possess means of living expenses at the amount of 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family;
- Possess a passport with at least six-month validity;
- Visa on Arrival (VoA) fee will be 2,000 THB;
- Visa on Arrival generally cannot file an application for extension unless they cannot travel due to illness;
You can apply for a Thai visa in your home country and not risk being turned away at the airport for a lack of funds or unable to prove that you do not have enough money to return home. Search this website for information on a Thai Embassy or Thai Consulate in your home country.
Incoming search terms:
- Thai Retirement Visa (0.875)
- Thai Marriage Visa (0.875)
- Re-Entry Permits in Thailand (0.875)
- Tourist Visa for Thailand (0.875)
- Visa on arrival in Thailand (0.875)
- Thai Immigration (0.875)
- Register Birth Abroad (0.875)