There are two Thai Consulates in Texas. This is the map for the Thai Consulate in Dallas Texas. There is also a Thai Consulate in Houston Texas listed on this website. The map below is for the Dallas Consulate of Thailand. Their contact details have been listed below with their street address as well as a map to the Consulate.
Thai Consulate Dallas
You can call the Consulate and ask them about birth registrations for your child or about a Thai marriage visa or tourist visa for Thailand. There are a number of options. You can also find a list of forms on this website for birth registration while abroad as well as marriage registration. You can also contact the Thai Embassy in Washington for assistance.
This is an Honorary Thai Consulate so an appointment is needed.
- Providing information on visas and procedures and facilitating the process.
- Issuing Tourist, Transit, and a variety of non-immigrant visas.
- General Assistance to Thai Nationals.
Per new instructions from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand we are not accepting visa applications by mail or Fed Ex until further notice.
Note that the Honorary Consulate General can only issue single entry visas. Likewise the multiple entry visas must be obtained through the Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D.C., or one of the Royal Thai Consulates General in New York, Thai Consulate in Chicago, Los Angeles.
Note that they have moved. Their new office is now located at the address below. Passports cannot be issued or renewed at Honorary Consulates. Application must be made through the Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D. C.
Thai Honorary Consulate Dallas Texas
|Honorary Consulate Dallas|
|3 Greenway Plaza, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77046|
|Tel : (713) 335-3995 | Fax : (713) 228-1303|
In addition the Houston Thai Consulate is authorized to legalize documents bearing the seal of the U.S. Department of State. In order to proceed, the original documents need to be notarized and sealed by a Notary Public. Furthermore, the Notary Public’s signature and seal must be authenticated and signed by the Secretary of State.
However, it’s important to note that the Houston Thai Consulate assumes no responsibility for the contents of the documents. Additionally, please be aware that fees amount to $20 per page that requires certification. Note that these fees can be paid in cash, money order, or cashier’s check, all of which should be made payable to Honorary Consulate General – Kingdom of Thailand.
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes.
- In addition your passport or travel document valid for no less than 6 months.
- Likewise One visa application form completely filled out and signed.
- Note two passport-size color photographs (2”x2”) taken within 6 months, with light color background and full-face view of the applicant without hat or dark glasses.
- Copy of U.S. Permanent Resident Card or valid U.S. work visa with employment verification letter for non-U.S. citizens. If self-employed, copy of business license/registration.
- Additionally a copy of round trip flight confirmation/reservation or ticket in and out of Thailand.
- Finally also a copy of recent bank statement or evidence of adequate finance (minimum balance $ 700 per person and $1500 per family).
- Fee: $40 payable in cash or money order.
They can no longer issue “O-A” (Long Stay/Retirement) Visas. You must apply through the Embassy or one of the Consulates General as listed on Visa Requirements.
In addition also see the Thai Immigration Forms on this website.
Incoming search terms:
- thai consulate dallas tx
- thai consulate dallas texas
- thai consulate texas
- thai consulate in texas
- thai embassy dallas texas
- thailand consulate dallas
- dallas thai consulate
- https://www thai-consulate net/thai-consulate-dallas-texas html
- Royal Thai Consulate Dallas Texas
- Thai consulate at dallas
- thai consulate in dallas
- thai consulate near texas
- thai embasssy in texas
- thai embassy in texas